Have you ever wondered how to sew a corset? If you’re involved in Steampunk, Renaissance fairs, or other period dress-up, you’ve probably ogled those lovely corsets on sale at the vendor booths, often for hundreds of dollars.
If you’d like to save a little money and embark on a new project, here are some great links for learning how to sew them, as well as where to find the supplies.
How to Sew a Corset:
- Corset-Making on Craziness and More
- Wedding Corset 101
- How I Sew Corsets on LearningToFly
- How to Make a Steampunk Corset on Instructables
- Make a Corset on Instructables
Where to Buy Corset Supplies:
- Vogue Fabrics
- Bra-Makers Supply
- Farthingales Corset Making Supplies
- Richard the Thread
- Sewing Chest
- McMaster-Carr for steel