Let’s Get to Know Each Other!
If you’re interested in becoming a student of mine, please give some information about yourself by answering the following questions. Please email me with the following basic information at LasVegasSewingInstruction@gmail.com.
- What do you wish to learn from joining a sewing group?
- What sewing machine and/or serger do you have at present? Will we need to go shopping for your machine?
- Anything else you’d like me to know?
In addition, please take note of the following:
- You’ll need an iron and ironing board available at your home.
- Classes will be held in your home.
- Expect to have your machine & owners manual, notions, fabric, and pattern available for each class. (If you have a serger, it’s use will be incorporated in your projects, but you are not expected to buy one for this class.) Check out my list of recommended supplies. If you have chosen to purchase a rotary cutter, please do not use it without a cutting mat or you can damage your cutter and the surface you are cutting on. Specific instruction for use of a rotary cutter & mat will be provided during your shopping trip.
- Classes will be scheduled by phone directly with your instructor. Classes scheduled at mutually available times and on a first come, first served basis. Student is responsible for confirming scheduled class one day in advance.
- Please contact me by phone for more info at (702) 767-9768. Please include your phone number (required) and best times to call (I don’t call between 10pm-8am without your permission). Messages will be returned in 24 to 72 hours.